Providing Breakfast. Creating Community.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, from 9:00am until 12:00pm
Centre 105: 105 Second Street West. Cornwall, On. K6J 3W5. (Inside Trinity Anglican Church)
ABOUT CENTRE 105
- We are a Drop-In Day Program, of the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa.
- We offer a hot breakfast, a hot drink, as well as a safe place to socialize!
- Charitable #: 10808-4658RR0030.
- Charitable tax receipts offered, for all donations of $20 or above.
- Centre 105 was started in 2017 and continues to serve the most vulnerable individuals in our community.
- Every Friday, the Recovery Care Mobile Clinic is on-site, featuring an addictions counsellor and a nurse.
Cups of Coffee per day
Breakfasts per week
Loads of Laundry per month
Meals Provided in 2022
What We Offer
A hearty breakfast is served from 9:00am until 12:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Coffee & tea.
Washer and Dryer
Local phone calls
Legal Aid Advice & Information
Public Health Nurse visits
Referrals to other agencies
Safe space for conversation
Activities and Games
How Can you Help!
Our agency runs on the hard work and dedication of a small staff and volunteer team. We also
need, and greatly appreciate, financial contributions. Charitable tax receipts are offered, for all
donations of $20 or above.
We also accept donations of food, clothing, winter gear, hygiene products, etc.
Find us on Facebook: @Centre105
Joe’s Quality Meats
Anglican Foundation of Canada
St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank
United Way of SDG
Tri-County Literacy Council
Seaway Valley Community Health Centre
Cornwall & SDG Legal Aid
Eastern Ontario Health Unit
The Village Diner
Salvation Army Cornwall
Social Development Council of Cornwall & Area